The top New Year’s resolutions, the government tells us, involve giving up cigarettes or alcohol, getting fit, and getting organized. If you’re going to do these things this year, more power to you.
How about some resolutions for your business, too? Here’s our top 5 for 2011:
- Get online. If you don’t already have a website for your business, it’s time. You’re losing business to competitors who are online. No way around it. You may be surprised at how affordable a web site can be, with Oyova’s efficient team.
- Update your website. If you haven’t updated in a few years, you’re behind the times. There may not be anything wrong with your website, but we can guarantee that there are new options available now that weren’t around a few years ago. Not only will an update improve your customers’ experience, but you may also find that your website can take over some functions that you never imagined it could. Give us a call and get that website to work!
- Blog. Your blog drives traffic, builds authority, and increases your value to your clients. If you don’t have one, let us add one to your website.
- Expand your online presence. Participate in the online community just as you network with others in your community offline. Jacksonville has an online business community, and your particular field does, too. Let this be the year you get your feet wet, or establish your authority.
- Get a handle on your data. Not only is your computer your best friend for marketing, it’s the most valuable asset you have for getting your business systems in order. Oyova can help you make your database work for you, not the other way around.
Did you notice that a lot of these resolutions included ways that Oyova can help? That’s no accident. We want you to have a happy and prosperous New Year, and we want to be part of that. Contact us now to get the new year started right for your business.