“Clients trusted us to deliver through the most challenging year in memory,” said Oyova President and Chief Revenue Officer Jon Tsourakis. “And our team didn’t let them down.” It really did feel, for many of us, that we were working against all odds for most of 2020 and still today. That didn’t stop Oyova. Attaining the 165th position in the Inc. 5000 Regionals marked a 32-position or 16 percent year-over-year (YOY) improvement for the company, which ranked 197th in 2019.
What is the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida?
The Inc. 5000 is a listing of the 5000 most rapidly growing privately held companies in the United States. The Inc. 5000 Regionals are specific to a region or state; i.e., parallel to the national Inc. 5000, the Inc. 5000 Regionals are listings of the 5000 most rapidly growing privately held companies in specific regions or states. Florida has an Inc. 5000 Regional that is specific to the state. The Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida is a listing of the 5000 most rapidly growing privately held companies in Florida.
“I can’t lie,” said Oyova Chief Executive Officer David McGraw, “I wanted to win this award. Winning back-to-back years while navigating the lockdowns of 2020 means a lot to all of us.”
What Are The Eligibility Qualifications?
These qualifications determine if a company is eligible to be listed in the 2021 Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida (as with other Regionals):
- Headquartered in the United States
- Privately owned
- Independent (cannot be another organization’s subsidiary or division)
- March 31, 2017 – must have been earning revenue by this date
- 2017 – must have made $100,000 or more in revenue
- 2019 – must-have made $1,000,000 or more in revenue
- Sustainably producing jobs and growth, per Inc.
How Companies Benefit From Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida Placement
Earning a certain spot in the Inc. 5000 Regionals is simply an honor for Oyova. “Being named #165 on the Inc. 5000 Florida Regional list is an amazing achievement for our entire team,” said McGraw.
Benefits of the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida go beyond the honor, though. They include:
- Prestige – The list both improves morale and carries credibility, improving your brand image and sales.
- Publicity – Local and national media, as well as industry publications, give companies coverage for this achievement. Shockingly, the Inc. 5000 has been mentioned in the media, all told, over 35 million times.
- Networking – It is a great opportunity to connect with peers, share knowledge, and possibly form partnerships. The Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida honorees are an elite community of top entrepreneurs throughout the state.
- Clients & Revenue – Companies can get new leads and clients when they are noticed in the Inc. 5000 Regionals, leading to higher sales and revenue.
- Recruiting – You may only connect with some exceptionally strong talent because they also notice you within the Inc. 5000 Regionals: Florida list. It’s simply great visibility.
Again, Oyova won this honor for the second straight year. “I’m grateful for this award, more so than last year’s,” said Tsourakis. “Increasing revenue and growing a company during a pandemic, recession, and all the other obstacles 2020 threw at us is no easy feat.”
McGraw noted how fundamental the company’s clientele was to this success: “Getting the recognition for all the hard work our team puts in for our clients is nice, but the real reward is our clients’ feedback we hear on sites such as Clutch.co.”
Do you need an application development or marketing agency? At Oyova, we were born to change people’s expectations of what it means to work with a tech services company. Through a consultative approach, we integrate marketing and technology to create efficiencies and growth. Contact us today to discover how our bespoke agency services can help elevate your business.